After Polls - Stakeholders meeting to resolve the controversy surrounding the non-declaration of results for Plateau North Senatorial district and Jos North/Bassa Federal Constituency, yesterday, ended in another deadlock.
CEOAfrica gathered that a meeting held with leaders of APC and PDP, security agents and the Resident Electoral Commissioner (REC), Halilu Pai, on Tuesday night could not resolve the controversy.
Pai had on Monday told journalists that the matter would be resolved on Tuesday. However, more than four hours into the meeting, yesterday, the stakeholders could not reach a consensus as representatives of the two political parties and the REC told journalists that another meeting had been rescheduled for today.
Our news source learnt that the controversy was mainly on the issue of cancelled results from Tudun Wada/Kabong ward in Jos North Local Government Area.









