Thu, 21 May 2026

 

School bus conductor defiles 5-year-old girl in Kenya
 
By:
Sat, 27 Jul 2019   ||   Kenya,
 

NAIROBI, Kenya -                             A school bus conductor at a school in Kenya, Mount Sinai Primary School has reportedly fled into hiding after being accused of defiling a five-year-old girl on July 15, CEOAfrica gathered, citing Standard Digital.

The Parents of the victim and residents accuse the school management of trying to help the suspect identified only as Everton.

“We reported this matter on July 15 and when we went to the school to enforce arrest, the culprit was missing.

“We had information that the culprit was in the school, but the officials refused to call him,” the girlss father said.

Stressing that “They claimed they could not trace him on his cellphone.”

Although the manager denied reports of a coverup but declined to state whether he knows the conductor's whereabouts.

According to reports the victim was defiled by the conductor at the back of the bus.

The parents told The Standard they noticed a change in the girl’s movement three days later and upon inquiry she told them what happened, they said the minor was able to identify her attacker by name because she uses the bus to and from school daily.

However, a medical examination at Likoni District Hospital revealed she had been defiled.

Likoni DCIO Charles Onyango said the incident was received and an investigation launched.

“The suspect is still at large but all processes have been activated to apprehend him. The suspect is well known, and we are doing everything to track him down,” said Onyango.

 

 

Tag(s):
 
 
Back to News